- We look for possible points of entry as anticipated.
- We wait for the market to reach these points.
- Once there, we then confirm with my footprint and the mini market profile MMP.
- Our final step is to determine the Stop Loss (SMART STOPS) which we have spotted.
- When the pressure agrees with our technical levels of entry then we execute.
- Using this method, we take 3 to 10 trades a day per instrument.
- We show you how to Trade with "smart stops" perfected by Simon to reduce excessive stop outs.
- In most trades the TAPE and Brackets will determine our targets
- Last target is usually open for a runner
During the NY sessions I follow the trades which Simon makes. My knowledge is not well established enough to decide for myself when to get in and when to get out of a trade, so I blindly follow Simon.
As it is an ‘open outcry’ system I mainly follow him by listening en meanwhile entering (or exiting) a trade.
Today he shouted that gold would be a runner and that there was no barrier in sight. I went long with several CFD’s and on some 100 ticks I made $2000 profit.......Gerard